top of page
We are currently recruiting for accountancy and audit trainees.
Your new role
Our clients range from small sole traders to owner managed businesses, and larger corporate clients trading across a wide range of sectors.
Audit experience opportunities occur throughout the year.
You will be given fully supported training to learn how to:
• Carry out bookkeeping to trial balance, using a range of software
• Prepare sets of year end accounts
• Prepare corporate tax returns
• Prepare self-assessment tax returns
• Complete VAT returns
Your qualification training
Earn whilst you learn with a fully funded apprenticeship, at no cost to you, unlike University.
You will be fully supported with an ACA or ACCA training package with a recognised training provider (Study leave given).
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates should have:
• Strong numeracy skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time management
• Good communication skills
• Good computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
What you'll get in return
• Competitive salary
• Pension, if eligible
• 20 days holiday, and bank holidays
• An Accountancy qualification recognised worldwide
This is an excellent opportunity to build a real career which is fully funded.
If you are interested in this role, please use the form below to send us your CV
We look forward to hearing from you!
bottom of page